roland micro cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: roland micro cube

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] is this the EVH-special-edition? looks awesome!!
    jah likes it!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Its a great shredders amp. It doesn't do the AC/DC type crunch too good but it does everything else GREAT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting a pretty good AC/DC crunch with the Brit Combo(Vox AC-30) at about 3/4 gain. This little thing is amazing. I've been playing with it for hours now while watching the race and it's a blast.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I like the EVH grille plate. The tech at our local music store has a MicroCube with the enclosure (not the grille) done in red velvet (I think he sprayed it with red flocking, though it could actually be recovered). It looks very cool, with a lounge lizard vibe. I've been threatening to Mesa-ize mine with some diamond plate metal for awhile now. Maybe I'll finally get on that! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just a field report update. I took the Micro to the cabin this weekend. It was killer. I'm even starting to like the stack model. It was awsome being able to play with no power cable!
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            is this the EVH-special-edition? looks awesome!!
            jah likes it!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,I just grabbed some masking tape and a couple can's of paint, and had a ball........ [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] It did come out pretty good.
            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Is that....UPS?
              Hear the universe scream
              Bleeding from black holes
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

the only thing i dont like about mine is the power switch, it's wimpy. and it's on the back so i had to glue some lego pieces next to it on either side sticking out further than the switch to be able to wear it on a strap and walk around without worrying about it banging into me and turning off. besides that, it kicks ass

Comment

After a week with this lil' puppy, I think it's a great little practice amp. Works especially well with my WRMG, so I can add a touch more balls with the Afterburner [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    They are Made In China

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron, I appreciate the sentiment, but so are your sneakers, shirts, CD players, DVD players, AV equipment + almost anything at Wal-Mart and Home Depot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit. Don't presume what I have and don't have. I boycott Chinese goods. Also WalMart.

I know about the US gov't complicity in the matter; it makes it very hard to get non-Chinese items in certain industries. But I don't give up, like you seem to have.

I am proud to say I don't own any Chinese goods. Yes, I specified all Non Chinese parts when I had my PC built.

See other thread also. You communist supporters who buy current Micro cubes? See how well they work in a year or two. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Bullshit. Don't presume what I have and don't have. I boycott Chinese goods. Also WalMart.

I know about the US gov't complicity in the matter; it makes it very hard to get non-Chinese items in certain industries. But I don't give up, like you seem to have.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, Ron. Sorry, bro. I need to follow your lead here. I feel very strongly about this, and I need to get off my ass. I really don't like to see our domestic manufacturing going down the shitter because of unfair international trade.

If you have some spare time, PM me some links on buying U.S. only.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah, how many of you guys buy USA cars, or even Bikes! ..
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                        X