Rack Set-Up Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack Set-Up Question

After jamming with some friends a few weeks back I decided I wanted to get a rig just for jamming outside the house. That way I would have to take apart my recording rig everytime.

Anyway, I knew I probably wanted another ADA MP1 (I've had a couple of them, sold the best sounding one I've ever heard to Manyaxes a few years ago). Luckily I was able to find one local with the foot controller. At the same place I found a Rocktron Chameleon (the first generation one) and the guy made me a killer deal on both.

I was originally going to sell the Chameleon but thought I could use that for my effects. The problem is that both units are pre-amps and there is no easy way to mate them together without running from the back of one into the front of the other.

Would it be cheesy (and would it work) to run from the effects loop out, into the front of the Chameleon, them from the Chameleon back into the effects loop on the ADA. I don't have cables yet to test it out but thought I would ask to see if anyone here has tried this.

Thanks all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Rack Set-Up Question

Give it a shot and let your ears do the work. I think you may have level issues doing this, but it is worth a try.

Comment

Working...
    X