Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENGL users

POST YOUR ENGL!!

I love these amps, got my powerball in the begining of the summer, and love it more than anything.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: ENGL users

That picture just makes me want to cry [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Sold the X88R as I had no need for it once I got the Engl E570. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

My Fireball will get its first live appearance on an Open Air today, hopefully I can post pictures tomorrow! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hey.....justiceforall.. that's my set up too & I love it....ENGL Powerball on a Mesa Rectifier cab.

You can see mine in this pic......

On the left you can also see one of my other rigs that my rhythm guitarist was borrowing from me that night.......
          Splawn Pro-Mod on an old beatup Randall cab (sounds killer too).

Comment

You know it the Mesa cab and PB are ment for each other

Comment

here's my rig...the powerball into the custom splawn 4x12 is my main setup...

artsy shot...gotta love the red leds!!

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

off topic: what type of peavey is that one above the powerball? i'm asking because the new guitar player of dew-scented (great thrash band for those who don't know them) used one when i saw them live a couple of weeks ago, and i couldn't figure out what it was.

by the way: pedal board freak! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the peavey is an amp i i'll never let go of [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] , it's peaveys hidden secret i like to call it. it's an Ultra Plus 120w 6l6 amp. it was the amp that the XXX was based off of or IMO the amp they screwed up a bit when they changed it into the XXX hahaha. it's a killer amp that can do just about anything from amazing cleans right up to death metal or nu-metal drop C crap (i play a metal/punk kinda mix and it rips for that). whatever you throw at it a turn of a knob will get you some killer tones. it's also one of the thickest amps i've played but doesn't have the flab in the low end that some people complain rectos have. as for the pedal board, it's funny, for about 12 years i played with a floor tuner and a phaser or wah then i got the powerball and said screw it, i want tons of toys so i went nuts with the pedalboard. i'm glad i did, some of those pedals opened up lots of creative doors for me and my band and now i'm hooked lol.

-Mike
                  www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Comment

hye mike how do you change the LED's in the ENGL were do you get replacement ones? and how do you hold them into its placement? with a hot glue gun?

Comment

i didn't modify my powerball at all, that's how it came with red LEDs behind the tubes to light them up. yours doesn't do that? i thought they all did.

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

My engl Screamer.

Comment

I have an Engl 530 preamp into a Mesa 2:100 poweramp. I'll try to get some pictures up later on tonight. I also have a Peavey Ultra Plus, and its an amazing amp for the price. It has most of the goods of a 5150 coupled with a really good clean and built-in reverb. Its a workhorse too, I've used mine heavily since I've gotten it back in '98.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]...good lord child thats a lot of amps [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X