Behringer Stomp Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Behringer Stomp Boxes

Yeah I have an FCB1010, I tried to sell that and the guy that bought it told me it didn't work....it came back, I checked it out, and sure enough it didn't work! I see piles of this shit coming back to work as returns from people who have bought them and it hasn't worked. The fact that it's made in China doesn't keep me from liking it as much as the fact that it's cheap shit that breaks.

Comment

I've gigged for two years with my FCB, and it works fine. I guess I lucked out.

pete

Comment

Believe me, you did!!

Comment

So... are these Behringer pedals out yet?? They are for sale on Ebay but none of the local stores are advertising them yet.

Comment

I aint´t gonna buy anymore behringer stuff for sure, the build quality on my v-amp is terrible...
            A couple of the buttons have pretty much stopped working, you have to press them hard as hell, think i´m gonna replace it with a gt6 eventually...

Comment

I use a ton of Behringer gear live (2 Vampire heads,a V-Tone head and a 4x12 stereo cab)along with the FCB1010 and have never had any trouble with it. In fact, I put my Laney rig that I used for years into storage because I liked the sound and versatility of the Behringer stuff better. Granted, I don't beat the hell out of it...I work hard for my money so I take care of my gear...but I haven't had any trouble with any of it at all. I must have gotten lucky too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

another lucky one here.
                I wonder why some people experience this much trouble with their stuff... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

how is the behringer cab like if I may ask?
                they're damn cheap, that's for sure again... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I really like the stereo Behringer cab, paired with the Behringer head. Without getting into a long explaination, the modeling heads sound better through a cabinet that has a full-range "loudspeaker", than a guitar cabinet that has speakers with a detailed frequency response made for guitars.(at least with the Behringer stuff) The Behringer heads didn't sound as sharp when I tried them with my Laney cabinets, and vice versa: The laney heads didn't sound so great with the Behringer cabinet. But, using the Behringer head with the matched cabinet---awesome. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Also, the big plus is that in the Behringer 4x12 cabs, the top 2 speakers on the slant cab are angles out--one to the left and one to the right---so that the sound dispersement is fantastic. I'm surprised other companies haven't done that before. No mater where you are in the room, it sounds like you're right in front of the cabinet. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well these are definitely worth checking out. If they are even close to the originals but at these prices, you can't go wrong. I mean - $25 for a digital delay!!
                    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Just bought my wife a Tech21 Trademark 10 amp. It needs a good delay pedel in the effects loop. I'll have to check these out as well. For what she will do these should do nicely.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it's made in China doesn't keep me from liking it as much as the fact that it's cheap shit that breaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are related [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X