Marshall cab question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall cab question

Has anyone played through any of the Marshall jcm800 cabs that have the classic lead 80s in them? If so what did you think? What is the tone like? are they good for playing metal?

Re: Marshall cab question

I didn't know they had them with those speakers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have one of the original JCM800 1960A from 1983 and it has the G12-75's. I acutually like those speakers. The can have some hardness to them but they are a nice match for JCM800 heads. They warm up when the volume level goes up.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have 3 Cameron modded Marshalls. 2 JCM800 (50 watter and 100 watter) and I also have a JMP 100 watter. Im thinking of getting a Marshall 4+12 to try out. I heard that they made a jcm cab with the classic lead 80. Hey Lutz wanna sell me your cab?

Comment

heheh Paul, that was my first Marshall cab I ever bought, it was with me for way too long to sell, I was still living with my parents when I bought it. Aside from being a great sounding cab, this along with the 2203 I have will stay in the family for sentimental reasons [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If not for that I'd say sell me one of your Cameron modded Marshalls and I'd sell you the cab [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

If not for that I'd say sell me one of your Cameron modded Marshalls and I'd sell you the cab [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I cant ever sell my Camerons. Like your Marshall cab they are way to sentimental to me. Plus there arent any heads out there that can touch a Cameron. So I wouldnt beable to replace it.

Comment

Working...
          X