why are ada mp1's so cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: INXS house band

umm.....sorry dude, but i don't hear any signal loss in guitar tones like kreator - enemy of god or nevermore - this godless endeavor [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

well, train your hear then [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      You weren't in the studio and didn't hear how the guitars sounded before recording.
      And does Andy Sneap really use pro tools pres. for recording, I don't think so. Maybe for mixing he uses digidesign.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have a Soldano X88r and Yamaha DG1000 preamps in my rack going into a VHT tube stereo power amp, and I actually prefer the Yamaha over the Soldano for distorted tones.

Comment

hear is an example of mostly pod with a boogie .50cal + verticle recto 2x12 mic'd with a 57 off angle about 1 inch from the grill cloth on the top speaker. recorded with the aardvark q10 into sonar 3.

now i will tell you. it didn't sound this good till after the digital mastering. but that is what takes the wet blanket effect off of digital recordings these days.

Widow - On Fire - Dead End

keep in mind you computer speakers might not do it justice.
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Re: why are ada mp1\'s so cheap?

There is one on Ebay right now with a free rack..Its @ $100.00 ( sorry no link..)

Comment

Working...
            X