Marshall DSL Silver edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall DSL Silver edition

I thought these looked pretty cool http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/486012/

Re: Marshall DSL Silver edition

I'm not gonna touch this subject..

oops...I just did.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

yeah..they look cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm not gonna touch this subject..

oops...I just did.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

yeah..they look cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we know your take on the DSL, i agree they are by no means a metal amp, but they are a good rock/hard rock amp once you change the tubes, rebias and make sure to keep cooled just right!

Comment

I just want a Marshall or ANY amp ..that whatever VH licks I throw at it..it'll throw it right back perfectly..something "simple" ..like the Ain't talkin' "bout love" intro..not askin' for much.

that amp and me ..just don't get along.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it looks cool in silver tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I just want a Marshall or ANY amp ..that whatever VH licks I throw at it..it'll throw it right back perfectly..something "simple" ..like the Ain't talkin' "bout love" intro..not askin' for much.

that amp and me ..just don't get along.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it looks cool in silver tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my 2204 with 6550's in it and i take my boss sd-1 max the gain and max the level and i get a perfect van halen!

Comment

that's what i'm talkin' 'bout!!!

I can work with that!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X