Can you repair it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you repair it?

Any of you guys into fixing effect pedals? I have a Marshall "Shredmaster" effect. The socket for the adapter needs to be replaced. The light goes on and off when I jiggle the post. These sell for up to $180. Can any of you guys fix it. I'll pay postage both ways;parts and labor. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Can you repair it?

Hit jgcable with a pm. I am sure he could fix it for you.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

+1
      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Thanks guys [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

PM back to you. Just send it to me bro. The Shredmaster is a good pedal. Real good.

Comment

Fixed!!! Man, this pedal sounds good. No wonder they are so expensive. They sell used for $180.00+. It will ship 09-21-05. Check your PM!!!! Thanks for the pedals bro. JG

Comment

John your a kick as dude bro in my book..seriously! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Fett..you're golden! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Bill..

Comment

Working...
                X