Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best brand new overall amp for metal LIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best brand new overall amp for metal LIVE!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Our band, Evilution, when I was still in it...

I'm the first solo,around 1:58 Bill is at 2:18

Pretty disjointed really, but ok for a demo attempt.

Father Felon:
    http://www.clevelandmetalzone.com/evilution/mp3/ff.mp3

[/ QUOTE ]
    Now, that's pretty kick ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks man, it's been awhile since we did it. I was sorta hating it for a while, but time seems to have made it a bit easier to listen to.

With a good recording, ditch the crazy drummer and some good production, it could have some potential.

Comment

Nice work...sounded like it was a good time when that went down. I could almost smell the bong water through my speakers [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now where is the "Corruption" piece so I can hear the Uber in all its naked glory. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man I'm not used to that Father Felon Version..I got my demo version engraved into my head...nice to hear us both doing that..I can't hear my solo tho..the mic wasn't pointed in my favor..I don't think.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ty sounds poopy on that compared to the demo..no big ol' banshee screams..it feels nakid without the banshee screams.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was live in John's basement when we just wrote that..

go ahead John give them all.."unleash the focking mess".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Thanks man, it's been awhile since we did it. I was sorta hating it for a while, but time seems to have made it a bit easier to listen to.

With a good recording, ditch the crazy drummer and some good production, it could have some potential.

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, it's definitely got great potential to be even better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

John has my demo version now..from The Bed Of Nails demo...we parted paths because of music direction..but still very move in love. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

AND there is a >tapping bass solo< (mixed low [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]) in the middle..but the solo was recorded at a low level and when mixing we had to push the volume into the red just to "hear"..it's "shrilly" but you can here it..and TY is AWESOME on it not like that basement tape [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK, here is my entire Bed OF NAILS Demo..with "DIMED" UBER...yes the Uber's gain is at 11!!!

BED OF Nails 4trk Demo..

Father Felon
                http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3/2ff_demo.mp3

Death Perception
                http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3/5DP_demo.mp3

Scapegoat
                http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...egoat_demo.mp3

High Speed Death Roll
                http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3hsdr_demo.mp3

BTW.."Corruption" PM me..it's Bone dry Uber in nakid glory PM me..I just can't post it..didn't know tape was rolling for the level check..and I'm playing like a dickhole..just jackin' off..it's gay!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

***In the song "Death Perception" nevermind Ty's gay vocal lines during the chorus parts ...that's where the solos will go..I have them worked out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

nobody..no feedback on the goods.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rupe , Joe , JG , Star Fragle...is this on..

crickets. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    nobody..no feedback on the goods.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rupe , Joe , JG , Star Fragle...is this on..

crickets. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, I am still trying to recover from listening to them... Where do I begin.....
                    Lets start at the guitar tone.. AWESOME
                    Song writing... AWESOME
                    Singing... AWESOME
                    I dig it. Thats heavy shit bro and your UBER sounds exactly like you always describe it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Music like that makes me want to hit things. HARD.

Comment

• Re: Best brand new overall amp for metal LIVE!!

Yeah, when we were working on the stuff I was involved in, I always wanted to hit Bill actually... hehe...

Comment

I listened to Death Perception real quick last night... I liked it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'll check out the others later on.

Comment

Didn't mean to leave you hanging...the wife "enticed" me to get off the computer last night.

Nice stuff...I'm gonna burn these so I have them in the car...kickass driving music (although I've already got a court date next month for a 20 over violation by the Denver airport...no ticket, just a summons...whats up with that?)

Thats some of the best production I've heard on a 4 track...the overall sound is killer.

Brutal guitar tones that aren't the run of the mill fizzy, farty scooped bullshit. Plenty of high and lows, but enough midrange to make the short and curlies stand up.
                          The Uber definitely works for you bro [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Take notes, kiddies [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes John is right..we should have had a pair Of "Socker Boppers" is his basement and went at it..or maybe a pillow fight perhaps.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Death Perception / Father Felon are my favorite tunes on there..LISTEN for the Bass Tapping solo , right before the solo (wher John's missing) , somethin' to show my bass skills .. plus the bass in song is doing the exact guitar line and THAT was a bitch to do on bass...the main riff is complex enough on guitar ..bass is that much harder..

My complaint to the solo to the Father Felon song is that it was recorded with my JMP-1 at a LOW volume..so we had to boost it just be heard in the mix..so it's sounds "shrilly".

Death Perception has worked out COB type solos when Ty is doing that silly sing along Ooooooooooo..oooooo..ooo stuff.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So disregard that ooooohh..ohhhhh stuff..that shant be there in studio..if we ever get to one.

But NOT bad for a tape recorder recording with cheap mics..

If you want to hear Corruption with the Uber in it's bone dry nakid glory..I'm too shy to post it..if I know if it were tapeing ..I'd play "someting" better..but I have it..and if you really want to hear it I'll post it..but if one of you bastids make fun of it..I will come over your house and pee on your sofa..

My playin's GAY on it but it does capture the Uber lead tone without effects..yes the ubers, gain is DIMED..just to prove to the nay sayers that you can NOT dime and UBER!!

you can't dime a 5150/a recto/ and some other high gain amps..but you can with an Uber as you can hear.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh and thanks JG and Joe.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              My playin's GAY

[/ QUOTE ]

Admitting it is the first step to getting better Bill.

Comment

Bill, I really need to see you guys live.

Comment

Working...
                                X