Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best brand new overall amp for metal LIVE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best brand new overall amp for metal LIVE!!

Live, in John's basement! Heehee...

Hey, Eidolon played there, it must be a cool venue!

Comment

Thats one of those basement gigs... right?

Comment

no , the one where John and I are together was live at practice in his basement ..the father felon demo version was all recorded on a tascam pota studo 4trk at my house..all the same night..I'm playing all the guitars and bass on that stuff..That's where TY sounds GREAT!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rupe Check out the Father Felon demo version Ty sounds KILLER on that..it will be up yer alley..he's singing like a banshee!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Admitting it is the first step to getting better Bill."

Hell , if I knew I was going to record a "gutair solo" it certainly wouldn't have been Corruption.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OH Thanks big time JG..

This is what was recorded at my place on the 4trk Tascam..so it won't be confused with John's basement recording. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This is my BED OF NAILS demo

Father Felon
              http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3/2ff_demo.mp3

Death Perception
              http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3/5DP_demo.mp3

Scapegoat
              http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...egoat_demo.mp3

High Speed Death Roll
              http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...3hsdr_demo.mp3

PLEASE!!!..>PM<.. for "CORRUPTIN"..I would like you to hear the uber alone..but I was just jackin' off for a level check..So I'm embarrased of the playing..The Uber sounds great tho without any effects at all!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, that singer kicks ass. Once again, killer tone. I'd PM you for Corruption if I knew your email. PM me with clip if you can. I'm always buying amps and you've got me intrigued with the Uber.

Comment

What kind of guitar (specs) did use on that stuff?

Comment

Rupe PM sent...Maxed Uberschall In bone dry form [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I need versatility, a nice dark and full clean tone, and a lot of saturation/gain in the distortion.

I need a mix of Nevermore/Opeth/Darkane type tone.

so I went and bought a ENGL Powerball for 1400 bucks. I get my cab this weekend. So we'll find out if its what I was searching for.

Comment

I hear ya drip that's what I was going for and have songs like that..but some folk just "HATE" harsh vocals no matter what..

I wanted to add both for the sake of dynamics..aggessive parts needs aggressive vocals IMO..that's what I was goin' for..

I wrote "Death Perception" as a Swedish death style thrash tune..with death vox in mind...Ty insisted on singing them ..so it's a death song with "clean" vocals..NOW that's a twist..listen to the hyper-blasts stuff in the middle of that song..that song was meant for harsh vox..but he's the singer , and a good one..So I let him do his thing.

Comment

I didn't get anything, where'd you send it?

Comment

I PM'd (Private message) you on this board ..did you get a little flashing red envelope at the top left of your screen..I'll send it again. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Click on the flashing envelope..and you'll be there.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OK I sent the PM again..see it yet?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Rupe ..did ya get it.? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Never knew how that worked...got it now.
                                Bill...post that bitch! That's wanking at its finest! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                I'm impressed at how the amp holds up for that type of playing when it's forte is really the aggressive metal thing...more versatile than I would have thought. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I definitely need to get to my Bogner dealer and fire one of these up [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X