new VHT 2/50/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new VHT 2/50/2

aye, really like your stuff Bill, we'll need to swap CDs at some point. Haven't managed to listen to all the clips yet cos my computer likes to crash a lot just now!
    Yeh, your right about the gain, I think it's set to 15 (out of 18? can't remember) on the rhythm and 16 on the lead. I'm definitely a JMP-1 fan. I think Carcass used them at some point, which says it all for me, heheh,
    cheers

Comment

Re: new VHT 2/50/2

Thanks dude..I crank my JMP-1 volume /gain to 20 on the OD2 channel with bass shift off I use my BBE 422 for the "girth"..it cleaner and cuts thru better that way..the bass shift thickens up the solos , but muddles the rythm a tad..I like it better with it off for rythm..I get a very Eidolon "drover" tone from it that way..I still dig it...lots of harmonics and "lively" ..

for the heavy rythm stuff its pretty dry maxed Uberschall..it has the balls of King Kong!!..

I must say for major "Girth" that clip of John's rig , playing my wolfgang is tight as shit for the bottom its pushin'..as you can hear. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah as soon as I heard your solos I knew it was pulled back as bit..max that shit man..why not..it's there..and all useable..so I use it..I try to make the JMP-1 as heavy as possible..I'm all about heavy! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Stay Heavy bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Bill
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X