Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other markIII or IVish amps out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other markIII or IVish amps out there?

The other guitar player in my band wants to buy a MarkIV, but can't afford one currently due to being in school. Right now he is using my Ultra Plus, but isn't real happy with it. Are there any amps out there that are Markish but are less expensive than the real deal?

Re: Any other markIII or IVish amps out there?

Check out the F series (F-100, F-50, F-30). They're kinda like a cross between the Mark series and Subway Rocket series.
    http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_In.../F-series.html
    I've actually got an F-30 combo for sale in the Classifieds.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      The other guitar player in my band wants to buy a MarkIV, but can't afford one currently due to being in school. Right now he is using my Ultra Plus, but isn't real happy with it. Are there any amps out there that are
      Markish but are less expensive than the real deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Dude, check the classifieds. I am in Milford, CT. If he wanted to come and check it out in person... come on over. Mark III baby.
      [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Trust me, I know.....I've been tempted myself to drive out to check it out! I'm trying to get a real budget from him, but I think even the $700 you are asking for your MarkIII (which is dirt cheap!) is too much for him. I keep telling him to just save up his cash and not worry about it for now since I have a few amps, but he's never happy!

Comment

She should quit bitching and save up, imho.

I will never ever spend a cent on 'in-between-mediocre' stuff again, tell him to save up the $700 and get the real deal.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
          X