Atomic Amps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Amps...

I know there has been a little bit of discussion about these, but I am looking to get everyone's feedback about them. Who here has actuallly played one or owns one that could give some information? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    GMS
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Atomic Amps...

I owned on for about 6 months or so. DIdn't have a band so I can't say if it'd keep up, but I did get to crank it once or twice and it sounded like it could handle a rehearsal or small gig just fine.

The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't have a volume knob for the power amp - that's controlled by the POD/preamp itself.

But that's good in a way because the more things you have in the circuit affects the output, even knobs.

It did sound great with an ADA MP-1 as well. It has an FX loop so you can add other things, or bypass the modeler completely by plugging just into the Return.

I wouldn't mind having one that had a rackmount setup in it (2-space would be fine, maybe 3).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
    X