Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark III, 5150, Legacy, X100B, JCM800, Recto etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mark III, 5150, Legacy, X100B, JCM800, Recto

How does a VHT UL fit into all this- One amp I have been interested in but can't listen to around here-

Comment

Dude I Played a VHT CL without EQ 2 x 12" combo..it was awesome..totaly smooth gain ..and warm..like early Van Halen but with more gain..I loved it!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        How does a VHT UL fit into all this- One amp I have been interested in but can't listen to around here-

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember playing a UL and was like holy shit, it was at guitar center. Then i went back and played another VHT and couldnt understand why it didnt have the distortion, then i read up to find out the differences between the classic and the UL and by the time i got back to guitar center they had gotton rid of all there VHT's and stopped selling them. I would love to try the UL again.

Comment

This is a post by Bill two years ago...

[ QUOTE ]
          You know what Fuck em ...That's it I'm fuckin' done with this shit ...

I will NEVER buy another overpriced piece of shit again ...

Boy , man I got suckered in man , by all this amp jive and Hype ...what a bunch of monkey shit

I can see it's not worth the trouble ...Who needs this shit??

The Bogner , Soladanos , VHT , CAE , Fuck em all and then some!!!! What a fuckin' hoax man ...what a fuckin' hoax

BTW You guys start writing Books on Tone ...I'm going to laugh ...just fuckin' laugh!!!

I still love you guys but shut the fuck up and play your geetarz already!!!

Fuck Amps

I'm gettin a an old Marshall or 5150 for a giggin' head and you won't notice shit besides me sounding a little better for a hell of a lot less .

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahah....

Then six monhs later...

[ QUOTE ]
          OK guys forget everything I said...well I wasn't really wrong at the time of my discontent .....You have to "live" with an amp to get to know it....let's just say ...MY Uber and me are very happy together...we have a great marriage.

we worked out our differences....now my once almighty Marshalls sound like a toy!!

Thanks for letting me vent ...I think it did some good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Friggin awesome...

He grew up quick ehh?

Comment

I know it is not listed in the title but others have commented. I really like 5150's and 5150 II's and granted it was only in a store for a couple of hours and I think the JSX is a KILLER amp....probably one of the best "retail" amps out to be had at the moment....JMHO.

Comment

Working...
            X