Line 6 Spider II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Spider II

Anyone here own a line 6 spider II. I played the 212 while I was up in Baltimore. It completely blew me away with the tones I could get out of it in a short period. I now cringe when I play through my current set up.

Does anyone here own one? How durable are they? Any negatives I should know about before I get one?

Re: Line 6 Spider II

I have one buts its the 1-12 75 watter. Great practice amp. Gets a lot of sounds and has delay reverb etc. etc. Not good as a live playing amp but I like it at home. I'd get it for practice. New cost 299 shipped.

Comment

I bought my kid the 30 wt 1 12 . I must say it is a balst to play for any styles you like..

It goes from clean to Uber gain with no probs..and you can use 2 FX at the same time..be it dealy , phase and etc.

My son plays it all the the and so do I problem free..

It's a great amp for bedroom or practice or recording..I paid $200 for mine out the door..

wish they made amps like this when I was starting out.

What I do like for myslef would be that HD147 head..I really like the sound of that thing..and I did get it up pretty loud in the store..I would like to see , since being SS if it mainstains coolness over a loud drummer or band..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I owned the 210 version for a year. It's a great little amp, I had no issues with it, I just outgrew it and wanted to have my own tone, which I wasen't getting from that. Great amp, but I think everyone'll want something a little more later on

Comment

agreed with irfaan, had the 212 for a year, traded it towards my laney vc50
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

My buddy has the 2X12. good amp. well practice amp. I think there is an out for a cab or into a p.a.

Comment

Working...
            X