good price for a boogie mark IV head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good price for a boogie mark IV head?

well, the title says it all, what`s a good price for a mark IV head (short head btw)? remember, europe - i bet they run for a lot less in the good ole US of A.
    the particular amp is sold by a music store, so there is a return policy. it`s a demo head, includes the big flooboard. afaik it`s not simul class, as there are 4 6l6gc powertubes. apparently it`s in a good shape, both cosmetically and technically.

thanks

Re: good price for a boogie mark IV head?

What are they asking?
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I haven't seen many available lately.. 900-1200 was the last pricing. Periodically they'd jump up on eBay with BINs of $750-ish. They'd disappear quick too.

To clarify, this is for a used one. The Boogie's should come with the footswitch, as when you buy them that's included.

Comment

yeah, i forgot to mention that i`m talking about an used one, too.
        they`re asking 1400 euro plus shipping. i just noticed that one while doing my usual ebay searching.

Comment

1400 euro is a but mich for a demoed model, even in Europe + shipping? Nah, better deals to be had.

Comment

btw, happy birthday inearthed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

well....i don`t know, i don`t really watch those heads. all i remember is that recently there was a mark IV head in about the same condition, but including a hardshellcase, asking 1475 euro plus shipping. it was sold in less than 24h hours via BIN

Comment

Yeah, 1400 is not over the top, but like I said; there are better deals to be had with patience. 1250 is possible, for instance.

Comment

all right, i`ll steer clear of it. thanks a bunch!
                  after all, there`s a 2ch dual recto that i`m GASing for right now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] i`m not even sure if it suits me, but i just HAVE to own one at one point [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

$1200.00 US it the average on Ebay.

Comment

Last week Sam Ash had a widebody Combo used with the EV for $720 now that was a good deal. I have bought 2 heads for $800 shipped. These are all used prices.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Last week Sam Ash had a widebody Combo used with the EV for $720 now that was a good deal. I have bought 2 heads for $800 shipped. These are all used prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind.. that the above prices and deals are EXTREMELY rare. I haven't seen a Mark IV sell for that cheap in several months and when they do its a rare occurance and usually is a Buy Now that lasts a few minutes. I have never seen a Mark IV combo sell in a retail store for under $1200.00 and I scour alot of guitar stores. Especially a widebody combo. The sales person at that Sam Ash should have been fired after that sale.

Comment

MY jaw literally dropped it was priced @ 800 but they had it on a 10% used gear clearance thing. The EV is another upgrade. I have know this guy for 7 years as he has bounced around from GC to Sam Ash So I asked him what was wrong with it. Nothing they just got it in real cheap so I played it for a half hour and it worked fine I was going to pick it up just to flip it. Then I recalled how much trouble I had selling the smae combo and it was blond. I had that thing for sale for 6 freaking months 2 times on ebay and all I ended up getting for it was 900 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It was sweet though. Now the guitar center that is 2 miles away from this store had a used combo with out the EV just the standard black shadow for 1350 used...
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                          X