Tascam GT1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tascam GT1

Is anybody using this thing and is it worth the $150 price tag? It seems cool but we've all been disapointed by gear before.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: Tascam GT1

One of the members of my band that broke up recently had one of those... He said it was a POS and didn't work properly. I never played around with it myself.

Comment

The lack of response tells me all I need to know.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

This is the guitar trainer, right? If so (haven't used mine in awhile) it worked great for me. I figured out plenty of songs with it. Definatly helped my ear too when I slowed stuff down and tried to play it by ear

Comment

Mine works great. I don't regret buying it.

Comment

love mine

Comment

I have it. Works great. No problems. The built in tones/effects aren't very good but I use it to learn songs, not for a great tone.

Comment

I bought one about a year ago and ended up returning it. It slowed songs down fine (without changing pitch), but my problem with it was I couldn't hear my own guitar. I was playing it with headphones and had the input all the way up but still could barely hear my guitar which kinda defeats the purpose. There's software like Amazing Slow Downer that work much better (doesn't "muddy-up" the sound as much) and are a lot cheaper.

Of course, JMO! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

buy a cheap mixing board, plug in the gt1 and a pod or a vamp .this works great for me I have a decent guitar sound but I can play along with the gt1 and control the volume levels with the mixing board

Comment

I really just want it for practice and figuring out songs. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a total pos.

Comment

Working...
                    X