X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new rack system is being built

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    my home repairs were 1/2 of what I thought they would cost I had some money left to hide from my wife. What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you should stop hiding money from your wife! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] seriously though, maybe stick it in savings or put it toward a vacation for the two of you or something that you'd both enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Going on vacation with just my wife... hmm.... interesting. What would we do? Where would we go?
    Who would look after our 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, Leapard Gecko, 2 tanks full of fish and 2 guinea pigs?

I'm thinking HOT TUB...... but I have no idea how expensive they are to run. Especially with the way fuel costs are.

Comment

Hrmmm, hot tub or a new rack.....tough choice! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The rack won.

Comment

I liked the SP-77 but agree an EQ is a must add.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

that should sound pretty damn good John..happy Tweakin' and enjoy!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I'm thinking HOT TUB...... but I have no idea how expensive they are to run. Especially with the way fuel costs are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot tubs rule, mine costs about $20 a month and i run it at 106 to 108 ish. newer ones have a digital lockout that can't go higher than 104 but i'm sure that can be defeated [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I might get flamed for this but here it goes. I spent about 2 hours playing around with a purple sp77 and really thought it was crap. The tone was very thin and trebly. No matter what I did to it I couldnt get a real nice chunky tone from it. My friend that works at GC called me and told me they had one in and I tried that one also and it was the same deal. JMO for you.

Comment

what power amp did you try?
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I tried it with a few different ones. I dont remember all of them it was awhile ago. I know 1 was a vht and also a boogie.

Comment

I had an SP77 that I played through my Powerball's Power section and I thought it sounded great.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                      X