Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention POD XT Live users....

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd like there to be a place, where I could get good XT live tones, that people USED and were GOOD.

When I try to DL them from the Line6 site, I seem to end up with all of the shit tones [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know you still had the XT Live. You still haven't sorted it out yet?

Comment

Nope, I actually do have something that sounds half decent, but no way to host it.

Comment

I know this sounds stupid but I'm using my XTL through the power amp of my Mesa Dual Rec. I got tired of the same sound and wanted a variety. So, I have it set on the Ubershall patch with no effects. I use my Boss RV3 for Reverb/Delay. And I haven't switched it off the Uber since I got it. There's my variety. It sounds good but still slightly on the digital side (go figure). My wife heard it the other night and told me to just go buy the real Ubershall. That's pretty bad since she knows nothing about this stuff.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
        X