Palmer Speaker Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmer Speaker Simulator

I am looking at either the re-issue PDI-03 or the PGA-04 and wanted to know if anyone has tried either of these. The original PDI-03 is out of my price range as they are considered collector's items now. Is the re-issue a match for the original unit in terms of the filtering sonics and attenuation?

Re: Palmer Speaker Simulator

I've been investigating these myself. I know lots of studios have been using the H&K RedBox and now Behringer has ripped it off with the GI100 and folks are getting pretty good results with that.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Cool. I'll have to check those out. I have seen them mentioned but I'm not familiar with them. Thanks.

Comment

The Behringer is $34.99 - pretty tempting

- Newc

Comment

Big difference from the Palmer stuff pricewise. That's my only reservation with the Palmer units. Buying something like this sight unseen/unheard probably isn't too smart and in the rig I'm building it's performance will be critical. None of my local stores carry their line.

Comment

Well, Eddie used a Palmer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

I know. That's sort of what I'm after without the H&H 800 though! I still get along with my neighbors-and my wife!

Comment

Working...
              X