Another Rack SLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Rack SLO

Not that you would need too. Not that I needed too Another rack head. I bought it from an ex Slodano employee. Custom. Verified with Mike Soldano. I expect it to sound pretty much the same as the one I have. Now. I liked the black face and this one is supposed to be in minty fresh new condition. Mike helped seal the deal so that is very cool. Anyway. I will post some pics when I get it.

Black anodized face. Blue numbers. No slave out. I will probably move my purple one if I like the way this one sounds. Like the Black face better than the purple.

Does anyone want to see some guts pics of the insides? How about you Pete? I can take some pics of the one I have right now. Might be interesting. I get the new one on Tuesday. Cant wait to get it.

Re: Another Rack SLO

Congrats! Nice units man, nice...

Comment

Oh yeah, and as you turn the volume up more you do start to get some tube distortion, but nothing like you should be getting, but it does tighten a recto up alot with the right settings when you make that sucker work....

Comment

I love these things. Thanks! Not following you siggy... what are you talking about?

Comment

I think that is a response he was making to me actually in the MESA thread that is going on, and somehow ended up here. haha.

Anyways, I would love to have a rack SLO... If I were to ever get an SLO, it would have to be a rack unit.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Oh yeah, and as you turn the volume up more you do start to get some tube distortion, but nothing like you should be getting, but it does tighten a recto up alot with the right settings when you make that sucker work....

[/ QUOTE ]

OH shoot, yeah cleveland is right, somehow i ended up in the wrong thread, damn damn damn

Comment

Nice one. I was never into the rack stuff but I think the purple rackmountable SLO looks cools as shiot. My problem is if I got one, I'd have to buy a rack and it would look empty with just a SLO racked up, then I'd have to buy some more tone sucking rack shit to run my signal thru [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Was this the one that was on eBay a little awhile ago?
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

yep.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  then I'd have to buy some more tone sucking rack shit to run my signal thru

[/ QUOTE ]

Blasphemer!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!

Comment

I like the rack because it is smaller. Also because I use a racked wah unit so it makes more sense to have it all in one box. I like the look of a head with the white though.

Comment

I think racks are cool, heck if you have two RM SLO's in one rack with a couple other things, your wah, and a multi-effects unit etc in the middle of two 4x12's... that is one helluva smoking rig.

Congratulations and a great score! Also cool that you could validate the sellers story with Michael Soldano too.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Surprised Vince Sansevere's SLOs haven't shown up on the bay. He's been MIA for some time now... Figure he'd be moving them somehow...

Comment

I thought he sold them long ago.

Comment

I hadn't heard. Last I had, he was just getting one that belonged to Danny Spitz.

Comment

Hey congrats on that SLO Chris. I saw that one a while ago somewhere other than eBay. Killer looking rack one. Is it KT66 loaded? Can't wait for your review and the pics.

The last thing I saw from Sansevere, regarding his rack mount SLO's, was a classified post on Harmony Central where he was trying to trade them for Marshall heads. That was a year or so ago. Didn't he used to rip Marshall all the time? Go figure.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X