Another Rack SLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Rack SLO

Groove Tube KT66hp's Soldano recommended these and so did Chuckles!

Chuck. I just got back. Got lost. I did not see you. Maybe you need to put on really bright clothes and get a bunch of flashlights too.

I am on my way again! See you soon (I HOPE)!

Comment

IT CAME TODAY!!!!

I got it! It is MINT. Came with NOS Phillips 6l6's (BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOS rare tubes!!!) in the box AND used sovtek 5881's too. WIth the 5881's in it it is an exact replica in tone as my other SLO with the same tubes in it. I will load it with KT66's like my other one but I am sure they will still sound identical. Black anodized face and blue lettered dial settings it looks killer too. Purple one may be outta here. No need for two. Anybody want pics?

Comment

Re: IT CAME TODAY!!!!

Do you have to ask? lol, of course we want pictures!

Comment

After dinner I will snap some. Gotta go eat.

Comment

Major congrats... It's always nerve wracking waiting for that type of thing to come isn't it? Glad all went well.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad you got here alright Chris. Do post pictures when you have a chance..
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks Shawn! Yeah John, Really Nervous! Thanks again!

Pics!

Comment

Wow.. Awesome.

Comment

Note the Blue lettering on the front. No Slave output or pot on the back.

Talking with the builder of the amp was really awesome. She had a bunch of little cool things to say about the amps and working for Mike and some of the talent that would come to have amps built.

Thanks again for the congrats guys. This board is always awesome! You guys are tits! lol.

Comment

So how does it sound?

Comment

ONE MORE REASON TO HATE U......cool beans. 2 rack SLOs & all those firebirds, should be a law against that.

Comment

I noticed in the auction pics, and was wondering...how do you like those clear knobs? They look trick as hell.

By the way, still out at the end of my driveway...waving...gettin pretty sore...

MINE still hasn't arrived!

Comment

Just like my other one. High gain is crunchy and powerful. Bright presence. Very articulate. Lots of mids. Good defined tight bass. Loud as hell. Due to the high quality control, every SLO I have heard sounds the same.

Big thanks again to Chuckles Mitchell for turning me on to the SLO.

EDIT: Just read your post Chuckles... I was there? You didn't see me? Go inside already. I will beep the horn when I get there again. Leaving now. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah. Knobs. She forgot to put them in the box. That is cool. They are on the way.

Comment

Amazing looking amp!
                              Congrats Chris and let me know where can I find these clear knobs like the ones you have on it.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I am selling a set actually. They aint cheap. I ship them in a plain envelope. They are light as air. Installing them takes no time at all. They look and feel like they are not even there. Interseted in the set? PM me. We can talk about the price Toru.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X