POD XT/XT Live patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POD XT/XT Live patches

There seems to be a few of us with the XT/XTL setup happening. Is there any interest in sharing/swapping patches that we actually do use? I've got a few going that I'm using in my current band. How's about it?

Re: POD XT/XT Live patches

ARe you using your pod live?
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Yes, just started, 3 gigs so far....only had the XTL a couple of months or so....

Comment

Acutally, I would like to get a hold of some recording patches rather then ones that you use live. The thing is that everyone uses those things differently. Some go straight through the PA, some through a amp, some though full range cabs. A great patch in one setup sounds like dogsh*t on someone elses. The ones that you are doing direct recording with would be killer. At least they would be consistant from pod to pod.

Who wants to host? =)

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I'll post some of the ones I have been using when I get home from work later.
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I got some good clean ones. I haven't been able to get a great distorted recording tone yet. But, the clean ones are pretty tasteful. Once I clean up the house a little bit, I will work on getting them up also.

Also, try visiting www.instituteofnoise.com. They have a large Vetta, Pod following there. Good infos.

-Nate

Comment

Here are a couples I have been using. The ones I like most lately are the two maiden patches and the BB(big bottom)

xt patches

Comment

Here's a clip to a track I did with the Uber patch. I'll put up one with the Big Bottom later.
                finally

Comment

Sounds pretty good there. I haven't hooked up the XTL to the pc since I last posted, but I'm due to do it soon.

I don't have any of the extra amps, as I figure there's an SLO in there, if you can't get a good sound out of THAT, then what's going on?...lol....thought the Metal pack would be tasty. It has the TLS100, my old amp (which I still have, just no longer use)....

I've found some truly awful patches on the Line 6 site, not much there that was actually usefull. I don't know how things could be so different for them to sound so bad to me, and nothing like what they are called. Then there's the ones I don't have the amp installed for, that's a bummer....

Comment

there are several of us at the megadeth boards that are Podifiles. there is a decent collection of very diverisfied tones over there...
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

live i just use the slo with the presence off. right now i'm running it through the fx loop return of a cheap fender roc pro 100 and boogie verticle recto 2x12. i like to match up the cab sims with the cab i'm actually using.
                      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        i like to match up the cab sims with the cab i'm actually using.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for being ignorant... what do you mean by this statement?

-Nate

Comment

If anyone is sending POD XT LIVE patches, please...include me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Quote:
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like to match up the cab sims with the cab i'm actually using.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being ignorant... what do you mean by this statement?

-Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are runing your XTL into a head and cab. and lets say you are using a marshall cab. then i set the cab simulation to marshall gt-75 in the edit field inside the XTL.

you following me here?
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
                            X