Carvin V3 now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin V3 now available

Now someone buy one and tell me what you think! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.carvin.com/products/group.php?CID=V3A
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Carvin V3 now available

Wow, that's a nice price tag for an amp like that. I wanna hear a review or something first. Randall has some new amps coming out and I'm looking at those too

Comment

Yeah, very good price. I don't really need a new amp, but Carvin stuff is usually great, and this is making my GAS act up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

carvin's got a credit card these days (wink wink, nudge nudge)
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          carvin's got a credit card these days (wink wink, nudge nudge)

[/ QUOTE ]
          Well, that won't work with me considering I was left with a shitload of credit card debt from my ex-wife and filed for bankruptcy this year. I gotta pay cash for everything now. I guess I'm better off.

Comment

my gas is acting up too, oh wait nevermind that is from the baked beans i had....

Comment

i wasn't necessarily meaning you toejam. i'm in the same boat as you. have to pay cash for everything as well, bankruptcy takes a couple years to come back from.

Comment

Yeah, about five years. That's okay, I've still got more money, and a savings account now, than when I was married, so it's all good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

1st two years are the roughest after that it improves considerably. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I was actually thinkin bout the credit card, but I've seen too many people round me go into debt, so I tend to use the CC only if I have $ on hand. Kinda defeats the purpose almost, but rather safe than sorry

Comment

I love Carvin gear, but with the amps the first verson of a series usually has some bugs to work out. I got the first Xv212 series combo and it didn't sound nearly as good as later X-amps. I also had 2 Valve Master heads and the earlier one wasn't as nice as the later one either. Carvin is reasonable on their repairs, but they won't upgrade an older amp to the newest specs for free. I might see how they shake out in a year or so, then get one.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Good point.

Comment

+1

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I love Carvin gear, but with the amps the first verson of a series usually has some bugs to work out. I got the first Xv212 series combo and it didn't sound nearly as good as later X-amps. I also had 2 Valve Master heads and the earlier one wasn't as nice as the later one either. Carvin is reasonable on their repairs, but they won't upgrade an older amp to the newest specs for free. I might see how they shake out in a year or so, then get one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, but on the other hand the most sought after mesa dual recto's are the first 500 made or any of the earlier 2 channel versions.

Comment

That carvin is certainly interesting
                              I like how they employed two of my favourite features of the Diezel Herbert, the "mid cut and Deep" knobs, those two things made the herbert what it was! so if this amp sounds good at all those things will be great to have!
                              not only that but they have added two loops a series and parallel and this amp seems to be based off many different amps!
                              good for you Carvin, I hope they kick ass!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X