Carvin V3 now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carvin V3 now available

Pretty awesome set of features at that price point. Anyone know if the line out is post output section like a THD / Mojave amp?

EDIT: Just watched the video. It is post output section. Very cool. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know. Clips do sound pretty good! I can actually afford one of these right now with the extra money I've been raking in from work, but I just got a THD Univalve off ebay for cheap that should be coming in tomorrow that I'm sure I'll have fun with! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The Uni should keep my GAS in check for a little while longer now.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Video is very cool, but so far the gain isn`t what I want to hear. I want to hear this thing balls out, which these Carvin guys in the clips, I don`t think do. If so, it doesn`t have enough gain for me. The other thing that worries me is the Warranty, 1 Year basic, compared to Peavey`s 5 Year Warranty. If I was carvin, I would put trust in my product and throw out the 5 year warranty. I will wait a while to see if this thing can do very high gain on it`s own, or if it neads help. Jack.

Comment

It really sucks you can't get Carvin stuff outside America at American prices. The dealers here in Australia charge horrible prices. Someone has to complain about that to the Carvin directors.
          Oh, well. I bitched about that already

Comment

The prices arent too bad if you compare them to similar products of other companies. But it would be awesome if we could get carvin gear for american prices.

Comment

Working...
            X