ADA MP-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADA MP-2

Has anyone tried out an ADA MP-2? I have a chance to pick one up fairly cheap and wanted to get your guys opinion. I used to own an MP-1 and love the tone, just didnt know how similar the MP-2 was.

Re: ADA MP-2

I actually like the MP1 much better, but I never put the time into the MP2 that I should have. From what I've heard, you can dial in some great tones with a bit of patience (I have none).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Has anyone tried out an ADA MP-2? I have a chance to pick one up fairly cheap and wanted to get your guys opinion. I used to own an MP-1 and love the tone, just didnt know how similar the MP-2 was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on what you mean by cheap, i would pick it up and play with it if you dont like it put it on ebay. I think the MP2's are selling between $175 and $250 on ebay.

Comment

I've got one and I love it! I've gotta admit that I don't really use it to it's full potential, but I get great tone out of it. My only gripe is that the display on mine is starting to go out.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I can get one locally from a guy for $150.00, looks to be in great shape. I'll take the plunge and toy around with it, like you said, I can always put it on eBay if I dont like it. Thanks!

Comment

MP-2s don't sound nearly as good as the original MP-1s IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X