Amped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amped

What amps are you guys using? I'm thinking about picking up a Mesa Boogie Mark IV or maybe a Triple Rectifier. I've been a JCM 800 (2204) user for years along with a TSL60 that I use too... with KV2T, Y2KV, & SG Standard...
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Re: Amped

I got a modded JCM800 4210 on top of a Soldano 4x12

Also a Roland Cube 30
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have an Engl Fireball going thru a Genz Benz 2-12 G-Flex. Great at home low volume and greater gigging high volume.

Comment

Engl Powerball --> Mesa Recto 4x12

Comment

Zwengel 50W Tube Head and Zwengel 4x12 cab.

It's a boutique-y brand made in Chicago.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Well mostly now I'm using a Vetta but I still have a JCM800 that Lee Jackson modded around 88
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+, it is my soul mate. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I picked it up about 15 years ago and I have never considered getting rid of it. Lately I have been looking to add a combo for portability and I am thinking a Mark IV or maybe a Lonestar.

Comment

you wouldn't believe me if i told you...lol...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I think I'm going JCM800 in a few months.
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

ADA MP-2 preamp with an ADA Microtube 200 power amp. I'm considering a Mesa Triaxis and a SimulClass 2:90 for myself and a Fender G-DEC for the wife. (living room)
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Live rig (when I played out): ADA MP-1 into a Digitech TSR-12 for FX into the power section of a Fender RocPro1000 head into a Carvin VE-212 cabinet.

Studio rig: Everything above, but direct into the 12-track.

Portable recording rig: GSP21 Legend straight into the 12-track (cuz I don't have the space to set the rack up at home, and the Legend stays in it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Wish I had a band so I could use my TwisterAmps 4 watt proto power amp [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just bought a Mark IV racked that I'm going to team up with a Rackmount Recto. Should be a pretty lethal combo running through a Marshall 4x12 with Vintage 30's. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Good deals with:
                        Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

MP1 / Quadraverb etc in a 10 space rack.

Soldano HR50+

Both run into 2 Marshall Compact 4x12s (not at the same time)
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I use an H&K TriAmp mk1 with a matching cab in rehearsal.
                            for homeuse I either take a V-Amp pro or the roland micro cube.
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the gear section? Anyways I am only 13 without a job so I am stuck with an MG series Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                              X