new rack/newer additions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rack/newer additions

Well-I'am in search of a 24 space rack-the 18 sp case in case I have is to small and I have no rooms for pedals.New additions are Soldano II preamp and a Furman PQ3
    I will have it wired tonight and a report tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: new rack/newer additions

Hey, that's most of my rack! Except... more...

hahaha...

Comment

well i was at gc and seen the furman that they just got in and was like hmm.. i keep hearing about the pq eq's so i said what the hell i will give it a shot [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

it works nice with the CAE, adds an odd livelyness I detect JUST being plugged in and turned off. It's just friggin noisy... I have one, and like it. I use the TC-1140 though...

Nice rack though! Better/closer pics on your site?

Comment

well I will give it a shot if not I will just sell it?
          Never know until you try

Comment

You'll like it, it is very cool especially for the CAE3+se, wakes up the chug in it. Ya need to slam the front end with an EMG PA-2 and it will breathe fire...

Comment

hmm...i have 2 guitars with 81's in them I might have to take a look into that-thanks for the info

Comment

I have EMG 81, with the CAE, the PA-2 gives them a lot more chugs and edge... A LOT.

I run mine at 10 oclock, that is all... Barely on... Big difference, otherwise for my needs, the CAE would be too sedate and not heavy enough. I wouldn't own one if I didnt have the P-EQ and the EMG 81/PA-2

I run the guitar right inot the CAe, no pedals or anything though.. Pedals or wireless really whacks the effect of the PA-2s... stops the OD effect

Comment

Nice! Hey John, Got any pics of your setup?

Comment

This a shot of the rack...

Yes, just a small "Girly Rack", haha... Maybe I'll go shock and more spaces one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X