Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with the VHT Deliverance CAB ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience with the VHT Deliverance CAB ?

Hey guys,
    I own a Randall RH200 ss head and I run it through a Furman PQ3, BBE Sonic Maximizer 422, an MXR6 band & a Noise Gate (ISP) and finaly through a Marshall slanted cab (1960a).
    I'm pretty satisfied with the sound I get, quite raw & brutal yet well defined, nice highs & mids yet round low end... But I feel my cab is a bit weak for my needs in term of low end (without going sub woofing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I use D tuning) and was considering either the Warhead 4x12, either the VHT one, but I haven't seen any one comment on this particular cab...
    Any advice is appreciated !
    Thanks

Re: Any experience with the VHT Deliverance CAB ?

I have a VHT Fatbottom with the front loaded P50E's in them. If I can sum up that cab with one word it would be Balls...flat out has balls. Its has punch and all the bottom end you'll need. As far as the Deliverance cabs, I haven't heard them yet.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Re: Any experience with the VHT Deliverance CAB ?

awright, that is pretty useful to know, since the deliverance is also frontloaded with P50E's in it (which is I guess why you posted this, 'just writing out loud here...)...
      So thanks much !
      Any other positive or negative feedback on it would be much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
      X