pawnshop score Rockman related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pawnshop score Rockman related

Found this 'vintage' anvil rack loaded as pictured. Everything works, but the previous owner had the two distortion generators wired into each other [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pete

Re: pawnshop score Rockman related

Oh Cool!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've been entertaining the wife with 80s Boston tone. LOL!

I might ditch the rockman stuff, but the IIcx works great and the furman is too damned useful to get rid of. I'm amazed at how well the IIcx gets rid of hum/hiss and doesn't totally wreck the tone. The JSX has some hiss/noise issues, and I think the IIcx should fix it right up.

Pete

Comment

Very Cool!!!!
        I can her More Then A Feelin screamin from that rack!!

Comment

I wouldn't be in a big hurry to ditch the Rockman stuff. That stuff is going up in value, and I doubt it will go back down. Hang onto it for a while.

Comment

Pull!

Blam!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Here's a clip I recorded with a distortion generator about 6 months or so ago direct to my PC:

http://mothrastewart.com/audio/PeaceOfRockman.mp3

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's sloppy, but it has that Boston thang going on, IMHO.

Pete

Comment

Very cool and it does have that Boston Twang going on !!!

Comment

Hey Pete,that was pretty cool.My wife just asked to quit singing that "old" song! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..She thought the stereo was on!
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Those Distortion Generators can get a Rust In Peace Tone. Seriously.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

i have 2 sustainors in my rack. i love those things. one is a blue face the other a white face. if you decide to sell the chorus and echo let me know. the rockman stuff is really great for what it does. i often use my sustainors as the 3rd and 4th layer underneath my main guitar tracks when i record. i'll use them for leads also.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I used to have the Rockman Stereo Chorus 1/2 rack, which was the lushest chorus I've ever heard, and it sounded great in stereo! I sold it cos i was much easier to use the built-in chorus in my preamp.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                        X