Fender Champ 25 Se? Tube Powered 2CH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Champ 25 Se? Tube Powered 2CH

Anyone here know about these? I wasn't going to buy, but I can get it for $200 and it's 2Channel with reverb 1 12Ax7, and two 6L6 tubes with a footswitch. Also, a 1X12" Fender (Jensen?) speaker.
    Cleans were good and I didn't get crazy loud with it, but the distortion was a little fizzy.

Whatcha think? Worth it?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Fender Champ 25 Se? Tube Powered 2CH

I think I found out the preamp is solid state and the poweramp is Tube. Would the one 12Ax7 really not be a preamp tube?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Re: Fender Champ 25 Se? Tube Powered 2CH

those are hybrid amps. i am not sure about the 12ax7, maybe it's a phase inverter for the power tubes.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X