new Ibenhad tube head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new Ibenhad tube head

Looks good, very industial looking. I will have to try one soon. It looks like it has 2 channels? Jack.

Comment

it'd look better if it wouldn't have those silver plates around the input jack and around the power/standby switches.

Comment

this ibanez head is like 1100 bucks. for that much money for of an import amp, it better fucking kick ass. $800 for a V30 cab? WTF?

there is a lot of very good competition at that price point.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Is $1100 list? If it is, based on what MF sells the SS Ibanez head for, it would be 25% off of that, which puts it at $825 street price. That seems reasonable to me if it gets the tone you are after. Used on these will probably be cheap. It does seem to have a decent feature set. I would be willing to check one out. I'm into "sleeper" gear that no gives a chance to. I can picture these being like $500 or $600 on one of MFs clearence/blow out sales. It will probably be dirt cheap when they discoutinue it also, which they will because most are not going to give it a fair shake due to it being an Ibanez. But what do I know, I am the odd ball who thinks the Carvin Legacy is one of the best amps ever made!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            John is turning into a tone snob [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

True Tim. I even changed every single cord in my rig. I am only using high end Belden cable and Neutrik connectors.
            I don't want anything altering MY tone.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Is $1100 list? If it is, based on what MF sells the SS Ibanez head for, it would be 25% off of that, which puts it at $825 street price. That seems reasonable to me if it gets the tone you are after. Used on these will probably be cheap. It does seem to have a decent feature set. I would be willing to check one out. I'm into "sleeper" gear that no gives a chance to. I can picture these being like $500 or $600 on one of MFs clearence/blow out sales. It will probably be dirt cheap when they discoutinue it also, which they will because most are not going to give it a fair shake due to it being an Ibanez. But what do I know, I am the odd ball who thinks the Carvin Legacy is one of the best amps ever made!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I know not to base cost on list price [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is $1099.99 street - 1466.65 list.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I saw it at the local store for $1099.99. The cabs were REALLY expensive. There are alot of choices for that kind of money both new and used.

Comment

Working...
                X