Foot controller for GMajor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot controller for GMajor?

I need to finish up my gig rig and I've been trying to figure out which foot controller to buy for the GMajor. No need for expression pedals. Any suggestions? Just going to be used with the GMajor (at least right now) so no need for a huge 30 button foot controller.

I've heard good things about the Midimate, but I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Re: Foot controller for GMajor?

I've got a Roland GFC-50 that would be pefect for what you need. Let me know if you are interested. $75.00 It also has controller inputs, Run on AC or DC. Nice sturdy unit and it's in MINT shape.

Comment

Either Fretburners piece or a Rocktron MidiMate would be good.

Comment

I use a DMC controller. It works great and appears to be very well made.

Comment

I use a Rocktron MidiMate with my G-Major.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should send you my broken one for when you need parts, hahaha....

Comment

Thanks for the responses folks... I think I've figured it out!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should send you my broken one for when you need parts, hahaha....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know bro. I am at least the third owner and this sucka has been stepped on thousands of times between all of us and its still going strong. I am in the electronics business and I can tell you first hand that it is very well made. Maybe you got a dud. I didn't.

Comment

Well, "they" even told me they had a problem with the switches...

There are multiple issues with mine. Switches, display, reboots t random. And mine was only a few months old and treated well.

Looks durable, haha.. That is why I bought it.

Comment

Art X-15. It works great even has two expression pedals. They go for less than $100 bucks on ebay. Got mine for $75 shipped.
                    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Working...
                    X