lovepedal 1/2 watt amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovepedal 1/2 watt amps

I just got the cannibal monday the little thing is cool its not fizzy or sterile like a rockman it is dynamic and tubey i was really suprised. listen to the vintage clips while you are there. you can check them out at lovepedal.com oh and the guy that builds this stuff is a great guy. its all hand built by him

Re: lovepedal 1/2 watt amps

Very cool. You can also go here:

www.runoffgroove.com and look at some of the projects... they have two small amps like that you can build for under $30 or so in parts.

I'm guessing it's built a lot like a tweaked out little smokey amp (using a LM386)- one other option would be to buy a used low wattage *tube* amp like a H&K cream machine. It runs a 12ax7 and a 12au7 as a power tube, and I bought mine used a year or two ago for $100.

Pete

Comment

pete i think you and sean are a lot alike both a couple of mad scientists screwin around in the basement and coming up with some cool shit

Comment

Bullet-you enabler! I ordered one of each of the Lovetone 1/2 watt amps. Thanks for the heads up. I am stoked.

Comment

ha ha you will be stoked when you get them they rock. the cannibal nails the van halen tone on women and children first. listen to that track fools and thats the tone of it exactly.
          just wait you will end up buying some of his pedals to

Comment

Working...
          X