bass head suggestions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bass head suggestions wanted

I hear you there John. Behringer stuff is pretty hit or miss (favoring the miss side of things). My V-Amp was pretty damn cool but those Behringer rack effects sound like white noise generators. I picked up their PA head a while ago - it clearly uses the same white noise generator as the rack effects. hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Well, I'm gonna head back up to GC in the next few days - the main dude I deal with has always steered me in the right direction plus he's a pretty good bassist so he knows this stuff in particular.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Since thats the case, be prepared for your friend to steer you towards SWR, Ampeg and GK and don't be surprised if he tells you to RUN from the Behringer.

Comment

the beheringer can be had for 229...
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Since thats the case, be prepared for your friend to steer you towards SWR, Ampeg and GK and don't be surprised if he tells you to RUN from the Behringer.

[/ QUOTE ]

That could be. He steered me away from the Behringer cabinet towards the SWR. It was a good thing too - the SWR sounded much better and he cut the price down to match.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Do it...

http://www.carvin.com/products/singl...er=R600&CID=BA

http://www.carvin.com/products/singl...er=B500&CID=BA

Comment

Yeah, jump on the Carvin stuff. You get 10 days to try it out and see if you like it.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X