Bogner Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Delivery

Look at what showed up on my doorstep last night. Brand new Revision Blue. Boy am I going to get in trouble with this baby!!

"You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: Bogner Delivery

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think the Mesa shrunk from embarassment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

You have 2 of what I want. Bogner and Rect!!!
          Niiiiiiiiiiceee!!!!!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Let us know what you think Mike. I know you have been following Uber threads for awhile now. When you get a chance to put it thru it's pace's please post your opinion. I think mine crushes! Congrats Bro.

john

Comment

Nice!!!!!

Comment

That is a nice combo. Pure metal madness!

Comment

Congratulations and welcom to the Bogner family....I predict the rectumfryer is out the door in no time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have no plans to get rid of it just yet. I like to have options. But it probably will be some time before those tubes get warm.

Comment

Working...
                      X