Line 6 Pod 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Pod 2.0

I'm sure many of you have used these before, what are your opinions on these? I was thinking of picking one up to put in front of my Fender Frontman 15W to hold me over while I save for a new amp. What are some of your favorite settings? Thanks!

Re: Line 6 Pod 2.0

modern hi gain (soldano x88r model)
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Snap

Comment

You guys think that they're a good investment?

Comment

I like mine a lot.

Comment

I bought one dirt cheap at GC, but still haven't got much use yet out of mine. I'm slow to change, not much into pedals, and just like to plug-in and go.

Comment

ohh yeahh there great units mate,there not perfect but there still good enough to sound Pro

Comment

Sweet! Yeah I think I'll pick one up, they can do a wide variety of tones right? I want to be able to go from blues to 80s era shred to metal

Comment

I have a V-Amp2 in the classifieds that's right on the money, very good sounds.
                  I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

For something to use in the mean time while your saving, I think they're great. I stopped using my XTL as my main amp. Even the V amp is a really good choice too, in fact I like the V amp clips slightly more than the POD ones, but that's just recorded tones only. I haven't heard a Vamp used live

Comment

tedga-the pod is one of the best ALLROUND emulaters ever made.It does all the classic amps from clean to mean
                      There are better and more modern sounding high gain preamps out there(digitech2120's for example-i have just bought another one as a spare for my live rig)but the pod's sit happily in the middle ground doing a workable job

Comment

Thanks for all the input everyone, I'm definitely gonna pick one up then

Comment

the good thing about them is they can be had cheap these days, if you shop around you can get a new one on closeout for about $150 and a used one for about $110

Comment

Working...
                          X