Uber Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber Round 2

Well I am doing Round 2 on buying an uber. I am not to worried about the other as the seller wont even respond so i will win the credit card dispute. But here is the one i just won, the guy said i can use pay pal if i pay the 2.9% fee, not bad for about $1727 i just got a uber shipped. Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7368278071

Re: Uber Round 2

odd choice for a gallery pic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

cool I read the previous post.that was a pretty shitty thing to happen.atleast you know this ones legit...good luck with it
      www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Good luck with this one. It looks great. Can't be worse than Round 1.

Comment

yeah good to see actuall pictures, and i dont need the blue revision, this amp will strictly be my metal beast and my XTC will be my everything in between and still have a rec for my rec tones.

Comment

Sig - Definitely interested in hearing what you think of the Uber.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Sig - Definitely interested in hearing what you think of the Uber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will give you an update. I am kinda shocked, i woke up this morning to find out the other guy responded to the complaint already, now pay pal better contact me for more details before they make a ruling or i will be pissed. I have the pictures, i have emails from bogner as proof.

Comment

I would contact them and mention this if you didn't already, and would've actually sent them that info in the first place. I'm guessing he denied what you said? Have you read his response?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I would contact them and mention this if you didn't already, and would've actually sent them that info in the first place. I'm guessing he denied what you said? Have you read his response?

[/ QUOTE ]

They only take a breif statement when you open the complaint. When i first opened it i had not heard from bogner. According to pay pal website it is now in the hands of them where they collect information from both sides. And they do not let me read what his response was whish sucks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    pay pal better contact me for more details before they make a ruling or i will be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, they would NEVER do something like that. That has NEVER happened to anyone I know. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      pay pal better contact me for more details before they make a ruling or i will be pissed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, they would NEVER do something like that. That has NEVER happened to anyone I know. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i know, you are who i thought of, but if they do that i will just take it to my credit card with all the evidence i have, i at least have that luxery, you were the seller so you had no choice.

Comment

I took the next step and called pay pal and they explained to fax over a statement from Bogner saying that this amp was a prototype, i just emailed them. They also said on such a high priced item like this that they will contact me for more information.

Comment

Need anymore pics of the inside? I have high res of most of the internals.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Need anymore pics of the inside? I have high res of most of the internals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please, i cant believe the guy is trying to lie and say different.

Comment

Working...
                            X