Is there any better than Roland JC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there any better than Roland JC?

JC120's are readily available brand spankin' new. Just try http://www.musiciansfriend.com
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

jesus noone told me that, i was always told they had stopped making them, or was that only for a short period?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        jesus noone told me that, i was always told they had stopped making them, or was that only for a short period?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can call me Tim. I only go by Jesus once a week.

- Newc

Comment

Twin all the way
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Mesa Boogie Mark 2C. The clean I get from it is out of this world. The overdrive isn't to my tastes, so I'll be pushing it with a pedal, but the clean, holy shit.

If this fucking thing didn't weigh as much as my house, I'd have my Mark 2C, and my Triple rec, A/Bed into 4x12 cabs.

That'd be way too much shit to carry though.

Comment

BTW, if you really want a JC - I listed a JC-55 for sale in the classifieds a while back. It's the 55-watt Jazz Chorus.

- Newc

Comment

I'd take an old Peavey Stereo Chorus 212 over a JC120 anyday, and I like the JC. The Peavey just blows it away, and they are dirt cheaqp, like less than 300 on the Bay. A Twin is a simply beautiful amp though. I'd get one if I could.
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Working...
                X