• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amp recomendations

"I presume the last one with the sound is the decatone?"

yes

Comment

Pete..which JSX are you using Head or combo? I see the combo has a 1/2 power switch which would be cool, and reverb but I don't need that as the G-Major does that quite well
      Todd.. I'll check these out as well, I see they're right here in town. Does he have some in the shop for demo?

Comment

If you haven't checked em out, look into the Randall MTS amps. They have interchangable all tube preamp modules that you can swap in and out depending on what music your playing. They should definetly have something for you, I think they have like 15 modules and more coming out. The clean, blackface, plexi, JTM and Top Boost might be some good places to start with that sorta stuff you want to play. I've been using these amps for like 6 days a week just messing around and I can tell ya they are the real deal, not just something that's gonna be left behind in a year. The line has even expanded in the last few years from rack gear to more combos, heads and even cabs. I'm running one of their 2x12 cabs and they sound great. Even the mic eliminator feature on the back sounds great. It gives the cabinet 3 different voicings (normal, dark, bright) when plugged in with the XLR. I don't know why most of the Randall dealers aren't carrying them. Everyone who has tried it out loves them.

Comment

OUTLANDER- Pm Sent
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Thanks Todd-got it and sent reply. Thank You

Comment

Working...
            X