Is anyone using a Behringer V-Ampire head + 4x12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone using a Behringer V-Ampire head + 4x12

I was curious if anyone here was running the V-Ampire head and 4x12 cab combo?

I have the V-Amp pro, and I use it with phones and also run into the loop return of a couple combos I have. It sounds great at low volumes...but I was curious how the head 4x12 stack job sounds.....

Anyone?

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Is anyone using a Behringer V-Ampire head + 4x12

Steve (band mate) uses that set up and although he is pushing it to it's limit at rehersal it holds up much better than I thought and much better than his XXL 4x12 combo.

I use a XXX + 4x12 along side him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That's the rig I've been using lately: The V-ampire head and the matched 4x12 cab. It sounds best in stereo...very "wide". I also like the fact the the top 2 speakers in the cab are angled outward, away from each other. It makes the dispersement excellent! No matter where you're standing, it sounds like you're standing directly in front of the amp. And for the price, you can buy 2. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I use the GMX1200H head and 4x12 and am very satified.I have the bottom cab(stereo).The cab is solid as a rock.The head is powerful and has some really great settings.The price was right too $499.00.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X