2x12 Marshall Jubilee combo worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x12 Marshall Jubilee combo worth?

I have am opportunity to buy a 2x12 Marshall Jubilee combo. How much are these worth? What would be a fair price for one of these if I needed to flip it and not loose any money if it doesn't do it for me?

Re: 2x12 Marshall Jubilee combo worth?

is it the acutall silver color or black? Normaly they go between $800 and $1200 depending on model and condition.

Comment

Silver, were the black ones still called Jubliee?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        is it the acutall silver color or black? Normaly they go between $800 and $1200 depending on model and condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Condition is pretty good, not mint. All original. Plastic handle end covers are missing in typical used Marshall fashion. Has some tolex tears and bumps and bruises, but not beat, definatly was a played out amp for years. As far as I can tell there was only one 2x12 combo Jubilee model. Is this not correct?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrectly I believe. They're actually Slash reissues aren't they?
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Incorrectly I believe. They're actually Slash reissues aren't they?

[/ QUOTE ]

The silver jub's were made in silver the first year and then black tolex the years after. slash's signature amp did not come out till around 1995ish. But yes to answer your question they were all consider silver jubs even in the black tolex, that particular amp model was made to celabrate there silver aniversery and that is why it is called that.

Comment

Working...
            X