T.C. G major

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.C. G major

I've been interested in looking into buying one of these. I had a rocktron replifex for years but it robbed my tone so bad. how is the g major. does it rob your tone. who has one. i'd like to know before i drop the dough.

Re: T.C. G major

The only rack mount multi effects unit that is better than the G-Major is the G-System and that is even questionable.
    I have had them all and for all around effects, features and quality... the G-Major is the best one you can buy.
    It doesn't rob your tone at all. Its amazing.

Comment

that's good to know. the replifex sucked my tone and killed my volume. i just could not get much volume without that thing peaking and then sounding like shit.

Comment

The G Major Rules...still playin' around with it..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The only rack mount multi effects unit that is better than the G-Major is the G-System and that is even questionable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying the G-System is questionable because of the delay in switching or is there another reason?
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying the G-System is questionable because of the delay in switching or is there another reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

The switching delay and I am only going on what I have read about online. Its REALLY expensive too.

Comment

Forgetting the G Force?

Comment

+1 for gmajor
                www.godwentpunk.com
                www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

g major sounds awesome, had one for four years now and I'm still finding all kinds of new shit. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

g major sounds awesome, had one for four years now and I'm still finding all kinds of new shit.

+1...and I will keep finding new shit for another 10 years with this thing..

it's more than capable of EVERYTHING I need.

the G major's noise gate is the best I've ever heard.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ok. i think i will end up buying one then. thanks guys

Comment

Welcome to the dark side. It worth every penny I use an Art X-15 with mine they can be had cheap in ebay. I paid $73 shipped for my footcontroller.
                        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Yes, the G is that good. Mine went through 2 years of solid gigs & abuse before it gave up. It was worth every penny of the $100 to send it back and get it re-furbished.

Comment

i used to own a g-major years ago. it's nice but limited and the price reflects that. there is no preamp included. never owned a g-force (which does have a preamp) but it essentially operates just like the fireworx i once owned. fantastic routing matrix but you had to be wary of the % dsp power used for each fx block.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

+1 gmajor. palying with it right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X