Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: recomend me an FX proccessor for my 5150 II

i think it sounds great, it definetly FEELS solid state though

but thats not neccasarily a bad thing cuz solid state amps are sometimes easier to play and can sound neater and cleaner

as much as i love my 6505, the v-amp does make me sound like a better player...............if that makes any sense

their so cheap you might as well get one

Comment

Ugh.. please don't get a V-amp. That thing sounds like total shit, especially compared to something like a PODxt. It'll also ruin your tone if you stick it in the FX loop.

Comment

TC's Gmajor is good. I haven't heard much of the Rocktron Xpression. TC's G-Force is really good, but more expensive. A Lexicon MPX100 or newer type processors deliver a very lush reverb.

slevy007

Comment

I think you can set the GT 8 up so you can run some effects through the loop and others through the front. That would be cool and by the time you buy a small rack processor and a midi controller you are probably well above the cost of the GT-8. Just a though cuz I want something for my XXX too.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

G Major
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X