Programming Volume/Whammy/Tap Tempo on G-Major/FCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming Volume/Whammy/Tap Tempo on G-Major/FCB

Man, this thing was waaaaay easier than I expected to program, for normal sounds. I'd like to program in a master tap tempo button, and program the expression pedals to change parameters. Specifically, I'm going to want chorus/verb mix on a couple presets, a whammy pedal (up 1 or 2 octaves when toe down, no change on toe up) on one preset, and have the far right expression pedal set as a volume pedal for all of them.

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on how I go about doing this??

Re: Programming Volume/Whammy/Tap Tempo on G-Major

I have whammy programmed on my FCB with my JOHNSON j-station, but I've slept since then. If no G-major owners chime in, after I've had a nap and take look at it, I'll tell you how I did it.
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Check this link out... Lots of good info here for setting up the Gmajor with the FCB1010

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hreadid=975902

Comment

Thanks a ton! Got it all working perfectly. Best addition I've ever made to my setup!

Although, does it create a bit of hum with anyone elses 5150? I'm thinking it might be the FX loop tube.

Comment

Man... this thing is REALLY cool! I now have a working whammy pedal, my 10 presets, a volume pedal, and a functioning whammy bar dive.

Comment

Sounds like my set up. I have a 5150 full stack, 422a Sonic Maximizer, and X-15 floorboard.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Although, does it create a bit of hum with anyone elses 5150? I'm thinking it might be the FX loop tube.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using the noise gate on your GMajor?

Comment

Yup! Gets rid of all the his, but it has this hum to it. I tried changing the loop tubes... oh well. I'm going to do some troubleshooting in a bit.

Comment

Hmm, I'd fire an e-mail off to JerryP. I think I remember him addressing this problem before on the HC forums

Comment

He's the one who modded it, so I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X