Carvin TS100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin TS100

Anyone tried one of these? i am thinking of upgrading to a rack tube poweramp, and the dudes in my *band recommended I try one of these. I would rather buy a new product from a dealer than a used item from some jobber on ebay, and the price seems pretty good directly from Carvin.... They look sweet to.

I will be using it to power my POD XT live.

any ideas?
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Carvin TS100

I believe there are a few people here who have used them. But you really should be more careful about listening to the dudes in your hand [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

actually, I just bought an older one made in '96 used off ebay which is basically just like the newer ones save for some cosmetic variances. They're an alright constructed tube amp.
      Personally, I like a Peavey classic 60/60 better..but the Carvin has alot of useable features and the side are bridgable for a 100watts. The Peavey is also a 3 high space and weighs a ton, this is a much more manageable amp...which is why I bought it.

Comment

The TS100 is similar to the T100. I have the T100. Its a nice quality 100w stereo poweramp with alot of very nice features. The individual presence controls are very nice and it works very well with a modeler. Its only 2RMS too.

Comment

thanks for the info guys!

Anyone else have anything to say about it?
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Working...
          X