Latest Vetta Software version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Vetta Software version

My Vetta HD has been upgraded to Vetta 2 specs. The software version on the screen reads Version 2.03
    Is this the latest version? On the line 6 website they mention Version 2.05 and 2.11.
    I downloaded Line 6 Monkey and I can do the flash upgrade but I am not sure if I need to.

Re: Latest Vetta Software version

I think mine is 2.03 ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I think 2.05 and 2.11 are for the variax and workbench.

Comment

Mine was 2.03, the later updates only added variax and workbench, so I didn't add them.

Comment

ah yeah correct ..then mine is the lastest Rev (can't check I'm at work)
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

John, are you saying that your Vetta was a V1 for that gig? If so, the V2 upgrade is going to be a SUBSTANTIAL improvement.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              John, are you saying that your Vetta was a V1 for that gig? If so, the V2 upgrade is going to be a SUBSTANTIAL improvement.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Tim, mine is a V2 upgrade. It has all the patches that the V2 has with all the Variax stuff in it.
              I am getting the hang of it. I want to do some deep editing with Line 6 edit. I use Sounddiver with my POD 2.0 and it is absolutely outstanding. There are so many great online patches. Especially from that guy Andy Z from the Institute of Noise. Amazing actually.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tim thanks fer the heads up on the variax firmware upgrade last night

Comment

no problemo - have you tried it yet Kev? the early reports are good so far - at least all the line 6 kool-aid drinkers like it anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

yeah 2.03 is the latest version

Comment

I needed to flash it to 2.11 in order to use the latest version of Line 6 Edit. It works perfectly. This is some kick ass technology.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        no problemo - have you tried it yet Kev? the early reports are good so far - at least all the line 6 kool-aid drinkers like it anyhow [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've messed with it a little, it's better but in some instance the warble is still there ...it's definetly an improvment tho

Comment

Working...
                        X