Thank you Line 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Line 6

Thanks for creating Sounddiver and Line 6 Edit.
    All you Vetta and POD users know what I mean.
    In a word... AMAZING.

Re: Thank you Line 6

yeah, much easier to visualize what you are doing ..saves a ton of time tweaking at the panel too
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I love using it with my XTL - especially since the XTL can be hooked up via USB, instead of midi. I've had issues at times hooking up via midi, but the USB works perfectly.

Pete

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I love using it with my XTL - especially since the XTL can be hooked up via USB, instead of midi. I've had issues at times hooking up via midi, but the USB works perfectly.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

I use a Tascam US-122 which is basically USB to MIDI .. no issues at all ...
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Was I right or was I right! There are things that I can only edit on my Vetta with Line 6 edit.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Was I right or was I right! There are things that I can only edit on my Vetta with Line 6 edit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such as...?
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Sorry for asking this... What is Sounddiver? Line6 Edit rules. Sure is a hell of a lot better then tweeking a single knob.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Sounddiver is the editing program for the POD 2.0
                I have one of those too. I love the damn thing. I am thinking about getting a POD XT now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I have one of those too. I love the damn thing. I am thinking about getting a POD XT now.

[/ QUOTE ]

The editing programs for all of the Line 6 stuff is very intuitive and well laid out...Works like a champ.

Well put.

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

+1

i still rarely use my pod xt at home ( lack of good , flat sounding speakers/headphones - btw. could anyone recommend me a flat sounding set of headphones? for cheap to dirtcheap ? :P )

I'f there wasn't the line 6 edit i'd sell it 2 weeks after i bought it.

still pod is too much tweaking for me sometimes - nonetheless it can be a powerful tool.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are thinking about getting an XT, look at the Atomic Reactor Amp. I use mine Atomic/XT at all my small gigs. The Vetta ony comes out now when I have big stage to play.

Comment

Another great patch for the Vetta is the HD147. Thats some serious heavy shit.
                        Stacking a Diezel Herbert on top of a Bogner Ubershall ain't half bad either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Was I right or was I right! There are things that I can only edit on my Vetta with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Such as...?

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was that there are things that I can edit using Line 6 edit that I am waaaay too lazy to figure out how to edit directly with the Vetta. Line 6 edit just easier for me. When i first got my Vetta, I had no clue how to turn the Wah on or off on my short board, but when I started using Line 6 edit, it was as simple as clicking on it. There are alot of things that that I don't know how to do with the Vetta without using Edit.

I can't imagine editing my Vetta without Line 6 edit.
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                          X