• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looks like Mesa has been busy.....

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Roadster is VERY interesting....

If the rhythm sound is exactly like 3 channel Dual, the lead sound is Mark III and the cleans are decent then it's mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not exactly voiced like a dual, not as dark, it will sound just like a normal roadking using 6L6's, but if it did have the dual voicing i would be all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be all over it anyway you amp whore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

If the rhythm sound is exactly like 3 channel Dual, the lead sound is Mark III and the cleans are decent then it's mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not exactly voiced like a dual, not as dark, it will sound just like a normal roadking using 6L6's, but if it did have the dual voicing i would be all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be all over it anyway you amp whore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probaly not, i have found out that out of all the mesa's i have had and sold, i miss my 3 channel dual the most. I have another one coming in, less then 2 years old and scored it for under $1000, so i am happy. But this means the rectoverb i purchased is gonna go out the door, that is if i ever receive it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probaly not, i have found out that out of all the mesa's i have had and sold, i miss my 3 channel dual the most. I have another one coming in, less then 2 years old and scored it for under $1000, so i am happy. But this means the rectoverb i purchased is gonna go out the door, that is if i ever receive it

[/ QUOTE ]

Siggy, you won't stop until you have owned every amp on the planet. Thats cool. I am a fan bro. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

damn, I want a Mesa wich has a 1)brutal modern hi-gain rhythm tone like Duals have, 2)middy and screaming Mark III lead tone 3)decent vintage overdrive and bell like clean.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I've thought about Diezel VH-4 or Herbert but I'm a die-hard Boogie fan
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              damn, I want a Mesa wich has a 1)brutal modern hi-gain rhythm tone like Duals have, 2)middy and screaming Mark III lead tone 3)decent vintage overdrive and bell like clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just described the RoadKing IMO.
              ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Roadking is a badass amp but there's something missing.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Roadking is a badass amp but there's something missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1, it is like a dual, but not as dark and not as brutal, it is more along the lines of a tremoverb. I actualy think the big difference is the pots they use and that is what gives it a slightly different voicing.

Comment

Working...
                  X