Does anybody have a schematic on moding a Boss DS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a schematic on moding a Boss DS1

Looking to try some mods on a Boss DS-1. I am pretty handy with a soldering iron and have always wanted to try to mod a pedal but have no clue where to start. So do any of you guys know of a good place to start?

Re: Does anybody have a schematic on moding a Boss DS1

No, but there are plenty of people that would gladly charge you for that rather than share the info openly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Does anybody have a schematic on moding a Boss

Thats kinda what I figured just thought I would take a shot. Do you know of any books on moding pedals that are good?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        No, but there are plenty of people that would gladly charge you for that rather than share the info openly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak the truth my brutha...

Comment

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I just did the mod this guys sells. It sounds quite nice. I also have a Keeley DS-1 right next to it. This guys mods have more gain, but less volume when cranking the level knob.

Only $20.00

link
          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
          X